What is the Atlantic Economic Corridor (AEC) Enterprise Hubs Project?
The AEC Enterprise Hubs Project is a three-year project to create an interconnected community network from the 101 hubs identified as either operating or in development, in the AEC region.
The Enterprise Hubs Project will be coordinated by the Western Development Commission (WDC) to deliver on the following key areas:
- Establish a community network between the hubs identified in the region
- Provide a suite of back office ICT infrastructure including an online booking engine
- Rollout of a Hub Improvement Plan
- Promotion and Branding
- Training and Business Development
- Promotion of Remote Working*
* Remote Working is a form of organising and performing work which could be carried out at the employer’s premises but is carried out in a hub or home on a regular basis